11545 95A St.
This bungalow was built in 1911 by local tailor James Moffatt. He passed away in 1918 and his wife Emelyne continued living here until 1926. She was followed by a series of occupants until 1939 when John Ballah moved in, whose grandson still owns and lives in the house to this day.
John was a shipper receiver for Ramsay’s Department Store, which was where he met his wife Doris Waterhouse who worked there at the time. Together they raised a family in this house. When their son was to be married they purchased the lot next door and he moved in with his wife and began a new family. Their grandson grew up next door and has now taken over his grandparent’s home.